• Fees are payable monthly, in advance and are due on the 1st day of the month (this also includes Childcare Vouchers). Invoices will be issued at the end of each month for the month ahead. Regretfully, there are no credit facilities. Failure to pay in the first week of the invoice being issued will result in late charges being applied and possibly the services being withdrawn and the place being forfeited as if notice had been given.
• Payment can be made by Bacs (preferable), cash, standing order or by a direct debit mandate. Childcare vouchers are accepted, please let us know of any scheme you are entitled to. Bank account details are available from the nursery.
• Days booked are not interchangeable and cannot be swapped without prior arrangement. We will always try and accommodate your requirements wherever possible.
• The fees you pay are to reserve a place for your child at Scamps and are payable irrespective of illness, holidays or non-attendance for any other reason. Full fees must be paid if your child is absent through illness or holidays.
• £100.00 non-refundable registration fee for Nursery Places and a £50.00 non-refundable registration fee for either After School or Holiday Club. This amount is payable for each applicant/child, this will then secure a place. Once we have received a completed registration form your child will either be offered a place or be allocated a place on the waiting list.
• Late notice sessions may be available and pricing is available upon request, payment for these sessions are to be made on the day.
• We require six week's notice if you intend to withdraw your child from the nursery after receipt of a place. This will allow us to fill the vacancy and make the best use of the facilities. We are obliged to charge the full six weeks if this courtesy is ignored. (Not applicable to ad hoc users.)
• Please note that all Fee structures will be looked at and will be implemented in the April of each year.
Hot Meals (£2.00)
Local Pick ups (varied)
Non-local Pick ups (to be negotiated)
Please contact Scamps directly for Fee Information